I’m pleased to say that I’ve assisted one of my clients, Sugden Ltd of Barrowford, gain over £20,000 in business grant funding recently. The Lancashire Business Growth Fund is the fund we acccessed. It’s true to say Sugdens are a marvellous manufacturer with a great product led by an inspirational MD. But without my connections they may not be £20,000 better off.
The business grant fund runs til Spring 2017 or earlier if the money is spent. Look at the criteria below and if you are interested to know more, get in touch. Email me now
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jeanne on 07740 625 080.
– For any business based in and/or moving to Lancashire selling primarily Business-to-Business and looking to create jobs and increase sales
– Access to 20% business grant funding of the total project cost for Plant/Machinery Acquisition, Property Improvement, Property Acquisition, Building Expansions, Infrastructure Improvement
– Priority given to companies in Manufacturing & Engineering, Digital & Creative, Business & Professional, Energy & Environmental, Food & Drink
– Minimum grant is £10,000 for project value of £50,000 and for each £10,000 grant awarded it is expected the business will create 1 new job or employ 1 new person
– Grants are dependent upon the total project cost and the level of job creation